Friday, July 30, 2021

My Holidays

In the holidays it was my birthday. I got $110 dollars for my birthday.Me and my family went to go and have kai with my dad. on my birthday I went to the warehouse and pack n save. and I got lots of stuff. Then we went to the donut shop and I bought mini donuts. Me and my mum went to the dairy, I bought a icecream and lollies. Then my cousins came all the way from palmy. Me and my cousin and my sister were playing outside. Then my cousins had to leave and me and my sister had to go back to school.

15 comments:

  1. i love your holiday that you did i think you had so much fun.♥️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much im really grateful cobra

      Delete
  2. love it so much diva hop you had a good hoilday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dennis you had a good holiday to

      Delete
    2. thanks sooooooo much for your comment dennis

      Delete
  3. wow that is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. diva this is werd down here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. hi diva its cobra

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm Jayleh I like your holiday recount I had donuts on my holidays to.
    what type of ice cream did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got chocolate. what kind of dount did you get.

      Delete